we are looking for Deputy to the Compliance Director and MLRO (SMF16/17)
|· At least 5 years’ practical experience in a Senior Compliance and Financial Crime prevention role in an FCA regulated firm;
· Previous CF/SMF experience or direct support thereto;
· Excellent technical compliance skills in the areas of COBS,MAR, MIFID II, DISP, CASS, SYSC and PERG.
· Significant knowledge of FCA industry standards and regulations;
· Demonstrable knowledge of AML legislation and a working knowledge of the JMLSG guidance for brokerage products;
· Significant knowledge of anti-financial crime related matters – ABC, Fraud, MAR, Sanctions, AML/CTF, etc
· Strong knowledge of financial crime typologies, risk indicators pertaining to them and solutions to mitigate the risk;
· Proven track record of experience providing expertise and management of compliance issues in an FCA regulated firm;
· Excellent drafting skills;
· Demonstrable experience of problem solving and root cause analysis and identification skills;
· Experience of working in a rapid growth, scaling environment
· Must be able to perform independently and with minimal supervision
Finalto Financial Services is a FCA regulated investment firm with offices around the world. The company provides multi-asset execution, prime brokerage, and trading technology solutions for institutional and retail clients. It is one of the most respected and reputable investment venues for Tier 1 liquidity in the world, having been voted “Best Liquidity Provider” for four years running at the Finance Magnates industry awards. The firm is owned by Playtech Plc.
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well established business traded on London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, systems and liquidity services which are offered in a B2B capacity to our global partner network.
Our comprehensive B2B offering enables retail brokers to license our proprietary trading platform, CRM software, back-office and business-intelligence systems, and use our exclusive liquidity technology providing retail brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services, liquidity and trading tools.
Our B2C offering is an established and rapidly growing online trading and investment broker, Markets.com where you can trade share, index, currency and commodity CFDs rapidly and securely using any device with zero commission or fees on a cutting-edge trading platform. You can also invest in stocks and shares using the powerful platform marketsi.
The strength of our balance sheet is unrivalled and is the industry’s best and most stable venue for trading flow. Of course, Finalto operates with the highest degree of integrity regulated in a variety of jurisdictions.