Regulatory Management Accountant – Finance Department
• Annual/Quarterly/monthly regulatory reporting to MAS and ASIC.
• Monthly and daily regulatory capital calculations.
• Ensuring daily/monthly client reconciliations in line with local regulatory requirements.
• Ensuring that regulatory reporting deadlines are met.
• Daily Revenue and client management/KPI reporting
• Maintenance and control of the general ledger (and subsidiary ledgers)
• Month-end accounting procedures
• Month-end reporting including understanding variances
• Preparation of monthly management accounts and financial reports
• Daily payment approvals for client funds transfer and business expenses.
• Intercompany reconciliations
• Work closely with external auditors for the annual audit and preparation of the statutory accounts
Support the budget process
• Finance cover for other team members
• Contribute to various projects, such as automation and improvement of current processes and reports
• Knowledge of MAS reporting for financial services CMSL license holder business.
ASIC knowledge is a plus
• Qualified Accountant or similar discipline
• Experience with general ledger and subsidiary ledger processing and related controls
• Drive and enthusiasm – a genuine desire to assist the business in achieving an ambitious growth
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong excel skills (macro knowledge not necessary but advantageous)
• Practical accounting knowledge
• A positive attitude and good teamwork skills
• Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
• Good at relationship building and influencing/persuasion
• Conscientious with attention to detail
• Ability to prioritize tasks and deliver output
• Ability to identify and implement process improvements and a commitment to improving the effectiveness
of process and reporting across the Group
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global well-established business traded on London stock exchange’s main market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
We are market leaders in next generation multi-channel trading software, system and liquidity service which are offered in a b2b capacity to our global partner network.
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well established business traded on London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, systems and liquidity services which are offered in a B2B capacity to our global partner network.
Our comprehensive B2B offering enables retail brokers to license our proprietary trading platform, CRM software, back-office and business-intelligence systems, and use our exclusive liquidity technology providing retail brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services, liquidity and trading tools.
Our B2C offering is an established and rapidly growing online trading and investment broker, Markets.com where you can trade share, index, currency and commodity CFDs rapidly and securely using any device with zero commission or fees on a cutting-edge trading platform. You can also invest in stocks and shares using the powerful platform marketsi.
The strength of our balance sheet is unrivalled and is the industry’s best and most stable venue for trading flow. Of course, Finalto operates with the highest degree of integrity regulated in a variety of jurisdictions.