Your responsibilities as Business Analyst is to manage full life-cycle development of our CRM products.
This will include:
• CRM and Backoffice systems
• Sales and Retention Portal
• Public API’s
• Messaging systems for communication with clients
Must have skills and experience:
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Systems/Industrial Management/O&M (Organization and Methods)/Logic/Mathematics or a System Analysis course
• At least 3 years of proven experience in system analyses of large scale, software projects
• Experience in infrastructure projects (not only interfaces and GUI)
• Strong understanding and proven experience in CRM systems
• Experience managing a team backlog, breaking down requirements and writing user stories.
• Ability to communicate the product definition into clear PRDs
• Excellent communications skills with both business and technical teams
• Fluent written and spoken English
Will be a plus:
• Experience as a programmer – an advantage.
• Familiar with iterative product development in Scrum development environment experience
• Experience with SQL and Data Structures
• Understanding and experience with Trading Platforms, Risk/Dealing management systems
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global well-established business traded on London stock exchange’s main market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, system, and liquidity service which are offered in a b2b capacity to our global partner network.
Finalto is the financial division of Playtech PLC, a global and well established business traded on London Stock Exchange’s Main Market and a constituent of the FTSE 250 index. We are market leaders in next-generation multi-channel trading software, systems and liquidity services which are offered in a B2B capacity to our global partner network.
Our comprehensive B2B offering enables retail brokers to license our proprietary trading platform, CRM software, back-office and business-intelligence systems, and use our exclusive liquidity technology providing retail brokers with multi-asset execution, prime brokerage services, liquidity and trading tools.
Our B2C offering is an established and rapidly growing online trading and investment broker, Markets.com where you can trade share, index, currency and commodity CFDs rapidly and securely using any device with zero commission or fees on a cutting-edge trading platform. You can also invest in stocks and shares using the powerful platform marketsi.
The strength of our balance sheet is unrivalled and is the industry’s best and most stable venue for trading flow. Of course, Finalto operates with the highest degree of integrity regulated in a variety of jurisdictions.