It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they're doing!
1. Analyze the risks in user deposit and withdrawal links according to the risk treatment process and risk review strategy, review deposit and withdrawal requests, and handle correctly.
2. Continuously monitor user risk cases, provide statistical reports, and predict risk trends in a timely manner.
3. Identify risk cases qualitatively, maintain a case database, and extract behavior characteristics.
4. Assist in reviewing the audit process and optimizing the audit strategy, continuously optimizing operational efficiency.
1. Bachelor degree or higher, computer-related major preferred;
2. Experience in risk control review of exchanges, and familiarity with on-chain transactions.
3. Strong communication skills, able to use English proficiently in written and oral communication.
4. Interest in blockchain technology or industry is preferred.
Diversified incentive plan
Wages payable in crypto
Thoughtful benefits, multiple insurances and paid leave
Extensive online/offline team activities
Equitable promotion opportunities
Professional team with structured plans for personal development
Extensive product and management skills training