The primary role of the Client Services Representative is to resolve client product queries and issues, in order to deliver outstanding servicing to clients over the digital, phone and email channels.
· The role is a flexible resource, client-service focused, but skilled to provide commercial and relationship management support as required.
· To place client investment orders and asset transfer instructions accurately and in a timely manner.
· To identify and log client service operational risks via the department Risk Register.
· Gain the confidence and trust of clients through provision of exemplary customer service at all times.
· Provide dealing support to our clients, taking ownership of queries and seeking solutions.
· Ensure timely and accurate execution of all dealing transactions and asset transfer instructions.
· Provide technical support to others as necessary.
· Understand and adhere to industry regulations and company operating policy and values, particularly with regard to anti-money laundering, anti-terrorist financing and banking secrecy regulations, as stipulated by the CSSF, which must be strictly complied with.
· To provide support and assistance to clients on a scheduled basis from 08:00 hrs to 22:00hrs Mon-Fri with occasional requirement to work outside these hours to support platform enhancements or for BCP (Business Contingency Planning) testing.
· Fluent English required, French or German would be an advantage
· Ability to work both autonomously and in a team
· Up selling and cross selling
· Analytical & Problem solving
· Time Management
· Excellent communication – Verbal and Written
· Curiosity to learn new financial products and systems
· 2 years experience in a client facing role, preferably in financial services
· Qualified to Bachelor degree level
Why join Swissquote Bank Europe ?
A human sized bank
Great location in the heart of the financial district in Luxembourg
Competitive advantage package (pension scheme, mutuelle)
Join a bank that doesn’t feel like one. Help us challenge everything that makes traditional banking irrelevant. The dress-code? The sluggish innovation? The inaccessible managers? Out! We value personality, initiative and above all, team spirit. Our teams of software engineers, legal officers, sales and banking specialists are empowered to work with a common goal: making trading opportunities accessible to everyone!
7 cities, 40 nationalities, 35 languages... our company is made up of a diversity of backgrounds, cultures and skills. We want our 600 employees to work in an inspirational and freethinking environment, without any dresscode. So, whether you play ping-pong or Quidditch, whether you wear suits or heavy-metal sweatshirts, whether you eat quinoa salad or burgers, you will always feel welcome to Swissquote. Come and have a try!
Swissquote is a team made up of a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, nationalities and skills which makes us such a unique business and what we are today.
We encourage you to challenge yourself, to push your colleagues from their comfort zones, to work together so we are stronger, faster and smarter at what we do.
So, collaborate with your colleagues, work with our partners and listen to our customers as we will achieve our vision united as one.
Dare to be different
We want to be innovators, pioneers, game-changers, stimulated by the endless possibilities of re-engineering trading - Think big!
We want to create the most inspiring working environment in the financial industry where new ideas and technologies are imagined and brought to life and where the norm is challenged by asking questions like; what if? Why not?
We want to create a freethinking environment where curiosity and debate is celebrated and the boundaries of technology and customers service are pushed beyond expectations.
We are professionally disruptive.
Do the right thing
Integrity is one of our most important values, it is the backbone of Swissquote.
We are consummate professionals, we will always abide by the regulations of our industry and do the right thing for our customers.
We are fair, honest, respectful and transparent in our dealings with our customers, staff, colleagues and partners.
Swissness - we may be pioneers and game-changers but everything we do will be considered and done for the right reasons for our customers’ benefit.