About the Job:
•Provide onsite Business support of Core trading teams (Electronic Trading desk, MAC-TQ and Market Risk)
•Create and follow up on incident and/or problem tickets
•Responsible for documenting clear description and correct CIs in Incidents and Problems
•Document knowledge and ensure documentation is available for other team members
•Understand the plans and processes for critical system failure and disaster recovery
•Facilitate root cause analysis and post mortem learnings after major incidents
•Run task force on major Incidents and problems
•Coordinate and manage change approvals through change management procedures
•Ensure efficient communication and collaboration between ITBS, IT dept and business stakeholders
•Facilitate and support Problem Management Process implementation
•Mentor your team members and act as role model for them
•Coordinate holidays and shift changes for rota shift team in ITBS
•Focus on driving efficiency and team excellence both internally to team and towards the rest of the organization
Your Profile :
· Hands-on technical experience with working in Monitoring Support function in Financial Services, preferably Investment Banking, Trading and Administration domain leveraging trading-based applications in front / middle and back office.
· Hands-on monitoring with a user level experience, such as Dynatrace and SCOM.
· Exposure in handling application and infrastructure monitoring tasks (on-prim or cloud-based)
· Exposure in event management, application & infra-alert / log monitoring & analysis
· Hands-on technical experience with incident triage, troubleshooting, resolution, root-cause and monitoring of critical and high-frequency applications and services.
· Basic knowledge of networking technology
· Hands-on experience with ITSM tools, such as ServiceNow
· Good experience on ITIL processes & framework - Incident Management, Problem management, Change Management
· Fundamental knowledge of Financial Markets, Trading, and Instruments such as stocks, equities, bonds, derivatives (futures, options) etc
· Must be self-motivated with a knack for new technologies, possess analytical and troubleshooting skills, and thrive in high-pressure dynamic environments
· Strong attention to detail, able to demonstrate good problem-solving ability
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Should be comfortable and willing to work in different shifts.
· Must have: Investment banking or trading domain background
· Nice to have: Experience and/or exposure UiPath or similar automation tools & technologies
· ITIL v3 or v4 certified would be preferred
Qualifications: B.E. or B.Tech.
Experience: 10+ years with strong technical and hands-on experience with working in IT application & monitoring support function in Financial Services, preferably Investment Banking, Trading and Administration domain. Also should have minimum 3-4 years of leadership experience
Skills: Hands-on experience and/or sound exposure on below software, tools, utilities etc –
· Monitoring tool, preferably SCOM and Dynatrace.
· Log visualization tool, preferably Elastic, Kibana.
· Hands-on on UiPath Studio automation tool would be desirable.
· Any scripting language, preferably Python would be a definitive plus.
· ITSM tool, preferably ServiceNow
· Network monitoring tool, preferably SolarWinds, Thousand Eyes, Fiddler or Wireshark
· Exposure or knowledge of Kubernetes, Snowflake can be advantageous.
· Database, preferably MS SQL Management Studio
· WinSCP, PuTTY, Sharepoint and Active Directory essentials
· Windows 7 or 10 OS, MS-Office with good analytical know-how on MS Excel
We offer :
Online trading is evolving at a rapid pace. That’s why innovation and development are crucial parts of our culture. We have close to 850 IT employees across the globe who are constantly improving our award-winning trading platform. At Saxo technology and the business are integrated into the same teams, ensuring end-to-end ownership. We organize ourselves based on what we want to do for our clients rather than on subject matter expertise, to make sure we make a positive impact on our clients. We encourage new ideas and promote individual ownership of projects and tasks. In that way, every challenge and every achievement in your career belongs to you.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the Saxo family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits like 20 paid vacation days a year, subsidised fitness schemes and free meals in the office cafeteria.
How to apply :
Click Apply to create an account and upload your resume and a short motivation. We look forward to getting to know you better!
Working at Saxo means using and developing your skills in an ambitious global organisation at the cutting edge of banking and technology. If you're ready to thrive in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment that values your drive, creativity and desire to learn, find out more about careers at Saxo.
We believe access to the global capital markets is not only for the privileged few. We want to enable people everywhere to fulfill their financial aspirations and make a positive impact to their lives through the power of (our) technology. If you’re up for the challenge of breaking down barriers in global financial markets, we’re always looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people who share our passion for clients, technology and innovation and can bring a new perspective to our diverse team.
At Saxo, our conviction is that every great relationship is based on win-win. Whether with clients, partners, shareholders or employees, we only win when they win. We never compromise long-term progress for short-term success, which is why creating great teams, a strong culture and a strong work environment is important to us.
Saxonians share the same values. Our desire to win together gives the organisation energy. By being honest and independent, we build mutual trust and respect. Our healthy curiosity helps us think outside the box. We are extremely productive and ambitious, because we take pride in the client experience we deliver. For more on our story, culture and identity, please read the Saxo Bank foundation.
Saxo is made stronger by the different perspectives and experiences we have across our international and multicultural teams. We focus on making sure our employees can fulfil their career aspirations in a fair and unbiased professional environment, so that they have the power to thrive, succeed and lead.
At Saxo, we are never finished striving for improvement and are committed to increasing balance and removing unconscious biases across hiring, promotion, leadership and our overall corporate culture.
Here is an environment that is fast-paced, vibrant and dynamic, yet possessing the togetherness and warmth of people from so many different nationalities and cultures all over the globe. Every day we work as one big Saxo family, breaking through barriers and trailblazing the frontiers of FinTech development.