About the Job:
• To process the incoming clients applications in accordance with the KYC business procedures, and in line with the Global Minimum KYC Standards and Saxo Group’s Risk Appetite;
• To meet the SLA’s for processing the incoming cases and meet the agreed Quality standards;
• To identify and escalate potential areas for process improvement and system automation with focus on enhancing the client experience;
• To reach or exceed the Key Objectives agreed with your leader;
• To participate in daily tasks such as quality check, review of results of the ongoing client AML screening, processing incoming requests to the team’s inbox;
• To do periodic review of clients and to ensure documentation is accurate & current;
• To work with key internal stakeholders within the Global Onboarding & KYC teams;
• To be able to work independently after appropriate training has been provided;
• To interact and cooperate with other relevant departments to ensure compliance, operational efficiency, proper business procedures and client focus;
• To provide support to the team and Quality review for the new joiners if required;
• To ensure effective mentorship and to share experience with more junior staff;
• To cross-train for different geographies;
• To have SME level knowledge of locally important regulatory requirements and background legislation;
• To identify potential improvements to onboarding process flows and procedures, and come with improvement suggestions and be involved in the implementation of those together with other Saxo units, such as IT, Commercial teams and Compliance;
• To continuously update the governing procedures and work instructions in line with updated Global Minimum KYC Requirements, Compliance and Legal;
• To collect and analyze information in order to evidence the need for change;
• To adhere to complete all mandatory trainings within due time and follow all other policies as required without chaser and follow up;
• To promote at all times the interests of Saxo Group;
• To consistently achieve results;
• To comply with all applicable guidelines and instructions laid down by the Management pertaining to the work of a Senior Onboarding & KYC Analyst;
• To comply with Saxo Group’s prevailing Security Policy and Business Procedures;
• To comply with the procedures, guidelines and work instructions in force at all times
• To be able to work independently;
• To share experience, know/how and best practises with new employees and other relevant teams in the Saxo Group;
• To take ownerships of implementation of new features and incorporation of new rules and regulations of the team’s working processes;
• To embrace and role model the seven virtues and the rules of engagement as outlined in the Saxo Bank Corporate Statement
• Full mandate for the areas outlined in the Job Responsibility
Your Profile :
We offer :
COO is responsible for building, constantly developing and improving the full digital value chain that we deliver to our clients and partners. This is done in close collaboration with the Saxo Experience Office and supports the bank in always providing a world-class digital Saxo experience in an efficient, stable and scalable way.
At Saxo IT and the business are integrated, ensuring end-to-end ownership. We are organized based on what we want to do for our clients rather than on subject matter expertise. Within COO you will work together with people from different disciplines, but all with the same goal in mind: making a positive difference for our clients.
The COO umbrella includes the following departments: Operations, Security & Financial Crime Prevention, Trading and our ‘Backbone’ consisting of Enterprise Architecture, Infrastructure, Data Platforms, Workplace Service Management, DevOps Lifecycle Management and IT Business Management.
We aspire to be a non-hierarchical, purpose-driven organisation. At Saxo, it is not about entitlement; it is about impact – no matter where you sit in the organisation. A good idea is always taken seriously and you can truly make a difference.
When you work here, you become part of the Saxo family. We invest in your personal development and offer you large responsibility from day one. We encourage an open feedback culture and a supportive team environment. If you show a collaborative spirit, drive and passion, your learning curve will be steep and your (international) career opportunities with Saxo immense.
We offer an attractive remuneration and benefits like 20 paid vacation days a year, subsidised fitness schemes and free meals in the office cafeteria.
How to apply :
Click Apply to create an account and upload your resume and a short motivation. We look forward to getting to know you better!
Working at Saxo means using and developing your skills in an ambitious global organisation at the cutting edge of banking and technology. If you're ready to thrive in a fast-paced, agile and collaborative environment that values your drive, creativity and desire to learn, find out more about careers at Saxo.
We believe access to the global capital markets is not only for the privileged few. We want to enable people everywhere to fulfill their financial aspirations and make a positive impact to their lives through the power of (our) technology. If you’re up for the challenge of breaking down barriers in global financial markets, we’re always looking for ambitious and enthusiastic people who share our passion for clients, technology and innovation and can bring a new perspective to our diverse team.
At Saxo, our conviction is that every great relationship is based on win-win. Whether with clients, partners, shareholders or employees, we only win when they win. We never compromise long-term progress for short-term success, which is why creating great teams, a strong culture and a strong work environment is important to us.
Saxonians share the same values. Our desire to win together gives the organisation energy. By being honest and independent, we build mutual trust and respect. Our healthy curiosity helps us think outside the box. We are extremely productive and ambitious, because we take pride in the client experience we deliver. For more on our story, culture and identity, please read the Saxo Bank foundation.
Saxo is made stronger by the different perspectives and experiences we have across our international and multicultural teams. We focus on making sure our employees can fulfil their career aspirations in a fair and unbiased professional environment, so that they have the power to thrive, succeed and lead.
At Saxo, we are never finished striving for improvement and are committed to increasing balance and removing unconscious biases across hiring, promotion, leadership and our overall corporate culture.
Here is an environment that is fast-paced, vibrant and dynamic, yet possessing the togetherness and warmth of people from so many different nationalities and cultures all over the globe. Every day we work as one big Saxo family, breaking through barriers and trailblazing the frontiers of FinTech development.