Pre Sales Engineer M/F
We are looking for a Pre Sales Specialist for our New York office.
With the growth of its activities, smartTrade Technologies is seeking a talented, enthusiastic and motivated Pre Sales Specialist to join our International Pre Sales team and undertake a number of responsibilities.
Your will be reporting to the Global Head of Pre Sales and interacting with the Sales, Professional Services, Product Management and other team members, this is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to enhance their career within a market leading organization.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Give engaging demonstrations of smartTrade solutions while addressing key client requirements and current pain points.
· Work with the sales team to offer suggestions around best practices to contribute to smartTrade’s growth.
· Work on and run Proofs of Concept, taking the lead to ensure successful and timely delivery of prospective client’s requirements.
· Work closely with buy and sell side prospects to understand their business requirements across a spectrum of financial products.
· Maintain up-to-date awareness and understanding of the product and new system functionalities in smartTrade offerings.
· Communication with prospects and internal stakeholders throughout the pre-sales lifecycle, escalating issues where appropriate.
· Understand the commercial implications and provide customer feedback to product managers for continuous improvement. Work alongside team members across a range of roles (Project Management, Business Analysis, Development, End Business Users, etc.), balancing differing objectives and providing influence where needed.
· Lead business handover meetings to ensure Professional Services and Support groups have a thorough understanding of the prospect to enable quality on-going support to new clients.
· Reasonable travel mostly within North America (post-pandemic).
· Previous experience working in capital markets with exposure to front office solutions (ideally for a vendor providing trading solutions).
· Strong knowledge of FX
· Functional knowledge of trading systems components essential. Technical knowledge is a nice to have.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Self-starter mindset, proactiveness and ability to work in a global team.
· Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Outstanding work ethic.
Type of contract: full-time, permanent
Benefits: Private Health Insurance + Dental & Optical coverage+ Life Insurance + 401(k) plan + 20 working days' holidays + Public Holidays.
smartTrade Technologies is an award-winning pioneering company specialised in multi-asset electronic trading solutions, with 7 subsidiaries around the world London, Geneva, Milan, New York, Tokyo, Singapore and Aix-en-Provence, its headquarters and core of the research and development centre.
Our missions are focused on innovation, boosting technological changes, anticipating future challenges and putting R&D at the heart of our business.
smartTrade provides agile end-to-end trading solutions supporting Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Cryptocurrencies and Money Markets. Our solutions offer connectivity to over 130 liquidity providers, aggregation, smart order routing, order management, pricing, distribution, risk management and fully customizable HTML5 user interface.
smartTrade works with a variety of clients ranging from banks, brokers and asset managers to corporate firms. LiquidityFX for Foreign Exchange and smartFI for Fixed Income are provided as a fully managed and hosted service, colocated in all the main marketplaces globally.
smartAnalytics, our multi-asset Big Data analysis solution, allows the creation of historical or real-time dashboards and reports to interact more effectively with markets and end customers.
People and culture make smartTrade a great place to work. Each person is unique and has the opportunity to build their own career path. Being a part of the smartTrade team is to join an international environment shaped by collaboration, innovation and excellence. As we grow, we need to attract and develop key talent.
smartTrade Technologies is a software company specializing in the trading and finance sector. Its clients consist of investment banks, stock exchanges, brokers and pension funds. smartTrade allows real-time IT management of financial flows between these different players.
Joining smartTrade means joining an innovative and international company with offices around the globe including Aix-en-Provence, London, Geneva, Milan, New York, Singapore and Tokyo.
Skills development and your career are the main priority at smartTrade, providing a wide range of opportunities for learning, development and mobility.
Sport, its values as team spirit, performance and dynamism are an integral part of the culture of the company. smartTrade is also very committed and continuously supports various charitable and environmental actions.