Who are INFINOX?
INFINOX is your local broker with a global presence. Built on the foundations of integrity, ambition,
inspiration, and excellence, we pride ourselves on a client first approach led by our client support
team. We are a multi-licensed broker with regulation licences in four major regions, including FSCA,
FCA, FSC and SCB, and offer an array of products to trade. With an award winning, globally
recognized trading platform, clients receive the highest quality of trading service, market leading
client services, and access to innovative tools and resources.
INFINOX is seeking an Onboarding Associate to support the smooth and accurate functioning of the department and its operations. The company is looking for someone who is able to multitask, has strong problem-solving skills, is self-motivated and excited by the diverse range of opportunities and challenges. We are looking for an individual with the flexibility and passion required to help grow the business.
Key Responsibilities & Skills:
● Perform KYC and Anti Money Laundering checks accurately, ensuring that documents and
applications are compliant with the policies;
● Execute enhanced due diligence and independent investigation when necessary;
● Liaise with distinct Department teams to obtain and validate correct documentation;
● Liaise with customers in order to obtain proper documentation or further evidences;
● Review of documentation and applications received from the customer and, if appropriate,
have them approved or verified by third party systems in accordance with AML regulations;
● Administrative duties including account set-up, storage of documentation and reports,
correct filing of correspondence exchanged between the company and the customer;
● Additional checks on existing accounts ensuring they are in compliance with policies and
● Undertake Ad hoc job duties as issued by the Global Onboarding Manager
● Global office metrics and targets improvements related to quality, quantity and execution
● Key departments satisfied with the quality of the onboarding and job delivered.
● Relevant presence and engagement with updates, processes and operations will be
● Quick learner with good initiative, analytical and problem resolution skills;
● Strong written and verbal communication and time keeping skills;
● Must be comfortable navigating web-based and using onboarding software applications,
Salesforce, emails and third party systems;
● Candidate must be dedicated to see all tasks through to completion;
● Fluency in English;
● Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines in a very demanding environment;
● Organizational, analytical and problem resolution skills;
● Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
● 1+ years in administrative/similar roles, preferably in Financial Services;
● Skilled in some other core languages, which could be Portuguese, Spanish or other;
● Previous experience with similar jobs
INFINOX Capital Ltd is a globally recognised UK-based FX broker that provides trading technology across multiple assets and Contracts for Difference to clients around the world.
Major industrial publications have recognised its rapid growth, including Wealth and Finance International and Global Brands Magazine. Individuals and institutional clients worldwide can use the MT4 platform on a mobile or online to trade FX pairs as well as indices and commodities.
INFINOX is based in the City of London and is regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), the UK’s financial regulator.