The Senior Brokerage Support Officer is a key member and part of the brokerage support team, which is mainly responsible for supporting and servicing broker to broker (B2B) & High Net Worth (HNW) clients and partners (IB). The team is the client’s unique point of contact, their main responsibility is resolving clients’ issues, answer any query/question and escalate matters to the relevant department(s) when required
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting with the onboarding of B2B clients and setups (commercial and technical onboarding)
• Support through all available channels for B2B clients, partners and sales
• B2B IB & MM setups, documentation & monitoring
• Handling all Equiti clients’ Special requests
• Point of contact for all trading issues, affected clients and action points (in terms of service, not technical)
• Creating and implementing processes and procedures to increase efficiency and automation
• Submitting projects relevant to brokerage, being a key member and coordinating with the Head of Brokerage Support and the products team for requirements and implementations
• Ensuring all processes & documents are updated and properly filed in an organized way and shared with the team
• Train new members, and assist members of the team with the implementation of the procedures, improving their knowledge and reaching excellence
• Oversee the performance of the department and junior team members ensuring SLAs and KPIs are met
• Make sure regular monitoring and reconciliation checks are in place as required and there are adequate controls
• Provide solutions to all brokerage related issues clients might face and report issues on a monthly basis, ensuring compliance guidelines are met, and issues are escalated and dealt with
• Communicate with line managers and sales staff on updates, processes or any information related to brokerage
• Point of contact when Head of Brokerage Support is not available
• Assisting Head of Brokerage Support and Head of Operations with any ad hoc requests
• Act as a senior figure within the company and a point of contact for all other departments
• Actively contribute to the improvement and growth of the department
Skills and Competencies
• Deep trading knowledge and experience
• Knowledge of MT4 trading platform and reporting functionalities
• Basic experience with PrimeXM and good knowledge of market orders and types
• Ability to deal seamlessly with clients from all levels, backgrounds and cultures
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with stress while accomplishing tasks
• Excellent Internal and external communication skills
• Excellent Spoken and written English. SC (simplified Chinese) or TC (Traditional Chinese), Additional languages are a plus.
• Pro-active and self-motivated
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Strong Team worker with motivational and ethical skills
• Ability to work with a flexible and agile environment
• Ability to work with team members and departments remotely and across different offices
• Willing to travel as and when required
Educational / Experience Requirements
• 5+ years’ experience in FX & CFDs industry, preferably in Support and/or trading and/or Sales trading
• Higher education preferred
• Proven experience in providing excellent customer service
At Equiti Group, outstanding performance is always rewarded and career growth is carefully nurtured with professional development opportunities in a dynamic environment. We provide various benefits to our employees including:
We are actively expanding our training & development programs to ensure our employees not only meet their regulatory training obligations but also have the opportunity to develop their knowledge & expertise, as well are equipped to succeed in a rapidly changing sector characterized by technological, product & digitalization innovation.
Personalized career development
With energy, drive and imagination, there’s no limit to where your career can go at Equiti. With a diverse workforce and geographical spread of offices, we strongly support career development initiatives as well as providing a range of opportunities for professional & life experiences.
Your point of view matters and with freedom of expression & collaboration as two of our core corporate values you deserve to feel included. We want you to be empowered to use your voice and become an integral part of our unique global team. Whoever you are, wherever you are if you are interested in having a global career within a fast-moving FINTECH environment, Equiti could be for you!
From mentoring young talents to help budding entrepreneurs join a global thriving organization where culture & work-life balances underpin many aspects of our business you’ll have the chance to grow your skills, knowledge and experience in the most dynamic yet family environment.
Group Medical Insurance Scheme
We also provide health plan schemes that supports our employees with their general well-being.
Attractive compensation and benefits packages
We offer attractive competitive compensation & benefits packages.
Having embedded a performance culture across Equiti, we offer performance-based incentives which have the potential to grow as Equiti grows. When you thrive, we thrive!
Equiti’s ambition is to become the global industry leader by offering the highest service excellence based on market and reputational expertise; leading in innovative technology and offering unrivalled industry and client-tailored solutions.
Equiti embraces innovative technological solutions to stay ahead of its peers, to gain market share and to create shareholder value. Applying strong ethical and transparent business practices, we provide a supportive environment that promotes the freedom of ideas and a collaborative approach to our goal of achieving excellence in everything we do.
Whatever your field of work is, whether your skills lie in financial services, sales, marketing and PR, legal, IT or digital development, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities for experienced professionals, fresh graduates and students seeking summer internship programs.
The development and career management of our people are critical to the success and growth of the Group. Talent Management refers to our ability to identify and develop the full potential of our people, foster engagement and boost performance to reach Group’s goals.
We owe our success to the hundreds of highly qualified professionals
around the world who constitute the backbone of our group