EGM Labs ltd
Equiti group wishes to hire a NOC manager located in our new technical support office in Cyprus.
This is a new position and department for Equiti to enable the group to continue to scale and create a dedicated specialization for network operations & trading Infrastructure.
The NOC team’s primary objective is to ensure network operations and trading infrastructure support to the Equiti group systems globally 24x7, and to improve network operations globally and trading infrastructure for the Equiti group.
The NOC team is one of the Information Technology pillars thought the Equiti group and works alongside the corresponding IT pillar’s (Network Operations Centre, Security Operations Centre, Operational IT)
• Cloud infrastructure support & deployment AWS, Azure, Alibaba, Microsoft Office 365.
• Financial Services Data Centre support & deployment.
• Ensure that the global network of Equiti group is fully functional
• Vendor and 3rd party network management.
• Research, evaluate, present and implement new innovative technologies for NOC usage
• Incident handling, escalation, reporting, tracking issues, troubleshoot problems
• Writing of documentation on processes and procedures.
• Ensuring all frameworks are built to the Equiti standard.
• Network support for internal security investigation
• Ensure monitoring solutions are up to date and adequate for support requirements
• Work with external providers such as PrimeXM, Beeks, One zero
• maximize network performance by monitoring performance, troubleshooting network problems and outages, scheduling upgrades and collaborating with network architects on network optimization
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
• secure network systems by establishing and enforcing policies, and defining and monitoring access
• report network/systems operational status by gathering and prioritizing information and managing projects
Skills and Competencies:
• Experience within a 24/7 NOC operation
• Experience as Solution Architect for Systems or Networks
• Solid understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model
• Solid understanding of SNMP/Syslog
• Solid understanding of DNS
• Solid understanding of Active Directory or similar solution
• Experience using/deploying NMS applications such as Zabbix, Solarwinds, PRTG, Azure monitoring, AWS monitoring or any other similar solution
• Process orientated with meticulous attention to detail
• Good working knowledge of network topology and Cloud based solutions
• Excellent communicator, able to effectively describe technical issues to non-technical audiences including other internal teams
• Procurement and vendor management
• AAA / Networking experience on any vendor
• Virtualization experience with any of the below KVM, Vmware or HyperV
Educational / Experience Requirements:
• Minimum of a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience or technical certifications.
• Can do attitude with the ability to work in fast paced demanding environment.
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization
• English language skills required.
• ISP or Financial services technology background is a plus
• 5-years background experience in a similar role, preferable within a global organization
• Technical accreditations are a plus
At Equiti Group, outstanding performance is always rewarded and career growth is carefully nurtured with professional development opportunities in a dynamic environment. We provide various benefits to our employees including:
We are actively expanding our training & development programs to ensure our employees not only meet their regulatory training obligations but also have the opportunity to develop their knowledge & expertise, as well are equipped to succeed in a rapidly changing sector characterized by technological, product & digitalization innovation.
Personalized career development
With energy, drive and imagination, there’s no limit to where your career can go at Equiti. With a diverse workforce and geographical spread of offices, we strongly support career development initiatives as well as providing a range of opportunities for professional & life experiences.
Your point of view matters and with freedom of expression & collaboration as two of our core corporate values you deserve to feel included. We want you to be empowered to use your voice and become an integral part of our unique global team. Whoever you are, wherever you are if you are interested in having a global career within a fast-moving FINTECH environment, Equiti could be for you!
From mentoring young talents to help budding entrepreneurs join a global thriving organization where culture & work-life balances underpin many aspects of our business you’ll have the chance to grow your skills, knowledge and experience in the most dynamic yet family environment.
Group Medical Insurance Scheme
We also provide health plan schemes that supports our employees with their general well-being.
Attractive compensation and benefits packages
We offer attractive competitive compensation & benefits packages.
Having embedded a performance culture across Equiti, we offer performance-based incentives which have the potential to grow as Equiti grows. When you thrive, we thrive!
Equiti’s ambition is to become the global industry leader by offering the highest service excellence based on market and reputational expertise; leading in innovative technology and offering unrivalled industry and client-tailored solutions.
Equiti embraces innovative technological solutions to stay ahead of its peers, to gain market share and to create shareholder value. Applying strong ethical and transparent business practices, we provide a supportive environment that promotes the freedom of ideas and a collaborative approach to our goal of achieving excellence in everything we do.
Whatever your field of work is, whether your skills lie in financial services, sales, marketing and PR, legal, IT or digital development, we offer challenging and rewarding career opportunities for experienced professionals, fresh graduates and students seeking summer internship programs.
The development and career management of our people are critical to the success and growth of the Group. Talent Management refers to our ability to identify and develop the full potential of our people, foster engagement and boost performance to reach Group’s goals.
We owe our success to the hundreds of highly qualified professionals
around the world who constitute the backbone of our group