Alfa Capital Markets Ltd (“ACM” or “the Company”) is a Cyprus investment firm regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (“the Commission” or “CySEC”) under license number CIF387/20.
The Company was registered in the Republic of Cyprus on the 6th of December 2019, under registration number HE 404988.
With the highest standards of professionalism and devotion to its principles, the Company provides investment and ancillary services in a wide range of financial instruments in accordance with its authorisation; and through its services and connections, it provides access to Global financial markets with a focus on Russia and the CIS.
The Company is member of the London Stock Exchange.
The Company is owned by Alfa-Bank, the largest Russian privately owned bank with well-established diversified franchise, strong access to Russian blue chips, successful footprint of mass corporate segment and solid positions in retail banking. Alfa-Bank is a wholly owned subsidiary of the ABH Financial Limited. It is registered in the Russian Federation to carry out banking and foreign exchange activities and has operated under a full banking license issued by the Central Bank of the Russian Federation (the “CBRF”) since 1991.
Alfa-Bank operates in all banking sectors of the Russian financial markets, including interbank, corporate and retail loans and deposits, foreign exchange operations and debt and equity trading. Alfa-Bank is licensed by the Federal Commission on Securities Market for trading in securities. Its registered office is located at 27 Kalanchevskaya Street, Moscow 107078, Russia.
We provide the following services and activities:
Reception and transmission of orders in relation to one or more financial instruments
Execution of orders on behalf of clients
Dealing on own account
Underwriting of financial instruments and/or placing of financial instruments on a firm commitment basis
Placement of financial instruments without a firm commitment basis
Safekeeping and administration of financial instruments for client accounts, including custodianship and related services
Granting credits or loans to execute a transaction in one or more financial instruments, where the firm granting the credit or loan is involved in the transaction
Advice to undertakings on capital structure, industrial strategy and related matters and advice and services relating to mergers and the purchase of undertakings
Foreign exchange services where these are connected to the provision of investment services
Investment research and financial analysis or other forms of general recommendation relating to transactions in financial instruments
(4) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, emission allowances or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
(5) Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties other than by reason of default or other termination event
(6) Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market, a MTF, or an OTF, except for wholesale energy products traded on an OTF that must be physically settled
(7) Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point (6) above and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments
(8) Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk
(9) Financial contracts for differences
(10) Options, futures, swaps, forward-rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties other than by reason of default or other termination event, as well as any other derivative contracts relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned above, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market, OTF, or an MTF
> Our Focus
The cornerstone of our policy is the individual approach to the needs and requirements of our clients. Our main objective is to provide each client with a full range of the most up-to-date investment products and services, by implementing the latest advances in the field of information technology. We act with professionalism, and have full knowledge and understanding of emerging markets as well as market conditions in order to satisfy the financial needs of our clients.
> The way we do Business
The execution of our obligations to clients helps to ensure our impeccable reputation. Our thorough monitoring and analysis of the markets allow us to efficiently prognosticate the economic and social shifts and to make the correct decisions for the future. We serve our clients conscientiously and promptly on the best terms and conditions. We constantly strive for self-improvement and innovation, looking for better ways and means to improve the performance and efficiency of the Company.
> Our Success – Our Professionals
Investing in highly qualified personnel sets the foundation for success. That is why we are constantly enhancing our team of professionals, making ceaseless efforts to improve their knowledge and skills. We apply the theory of lifelong learning to give our staff every opportunity to improve and expand their professional knowledge.
We believe that the two pillars of our success are our professionalism and our corporate approach.
We attract, develop and retain people with experience and attitude who respond to the challenges of a demanding environment and we ensure that our employees exercise professional judgment at all times.
2 Corporate Approach
Employee relationships are based on mutual understanding, trust, assistance and corporate solidarity. The exchange of professional knowledge and practical experience is encouraged between our staff members.