Come join oneZero Financial Systems! An exciting, fast-growing company with Headquarters in Cambridge MA, oneZero empowers banks, brokerages, and hedge funds with cutting-edge trade routing and execution technology. Our platform, deployed with 200+ entities globally, features a low-latency trading environment, integrations to the world’s leading execution venues, and reliable IT infrastructure and technical support—all designed to be customized and scaled to serve any business model and any size of market participant. We take pride in our great work atmosphere and highly motivated team.
oneZero is proud to have been named one of Business Intelligence Group's Best Places to Work 2021: https://www.bintelligence.com/blog/2021/3/11/20-companies-named-2021-best-places-to-work
Please see oneZero featured in e-Forex Magazine to learn more about the company and our dynamic team (https://goo.gl/vbXw8i).
Strong working knowledge of cloud design, deployment, and automation with in-depth understanding of AWS support and infrastructure concepts. Active Directory, GPO, Powershell, and other Microsoft Server-related functions supporting this knowledge are also desired. Experience supporting high performance/highly available mission-critical enterprise servers is required. This role
reports to the Cloud Architect and is part of a 24x7 support of oneZero’s production environment. The candidate for this position must be hands-on and able to support the highly complex cloud architecture of oneZero.
● Provision, maintain and support cloud infrastructure/Automation (EC2, NLB, RDS, Control Tower, Account Factory, etc)
● Support the evaluation of cloud solutions to support system performance globally.
● Follows Security guidelines so the cloud infrastructure meets ISO, Information Security, Risk and Disaster Recovery programs, policies, and processes.
● Maintain documentation related to the cloud architecture and its design.
● Support day to day escalation of cloud support items.
● Troubleshoot critical cloud issues.
● 3+ Years of cloud experience (AWS / Alibaba preferred).
● Working knowledge of Microsoft Administration ( Windows Server and Active Directory, etc)
● Availability 24x7 as part of a global on-call rotation.
● Experience with security-based processes and supporting audit tasks for PCI, ISO, SOX, SSAE or SOC 2.
● Ability to lead projects based on leadership guidelines.
● Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
● Willingness to work off-hours as needed.
● Willingness to travel internationally to global data centers when required (<10%).
● Experience with automation/scripting tools/platforms (Cloudformation, Ansible, Python, etc)
OS: Windows Server, Linux, VMware 6.5+
Software: Active Directory,
Solutions: AWS, Alibaba
oneZero develops multi-asset class enterprise trading technology for retail brokers, wholesale brokers, banks and liquidity providers. The oneZero platform comprises three components – Hub, EcoSystem and Data Source. Individually, they solve specific organizational challenges. Together, they provide a complete solution for trading technology, distribution and analytics.
oneZero was founded in 2009 by technology experts Andrew Ralich and Jesse Johnson in Cambridge, MA. We have been liquidity neutral and independent ever since. Our technology handles $100B+ ADV, 6M+ transactions/day, and billions of quotes/day. We have 100+ global employees delivering superior results for 200+ customers from development and operations centers in Asia, Australia, Europe, North America and the United Kingdom. oneZero is backed by a top-tier growth private equity firm, Lovell Minnick Partners.