(1) Transferable securities
(2) Money-market instruments
(3) Units in collective investment undertakings
(4) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, emission allowances or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash
(5) Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties other than by reason of default or other termination event
(6) Options, futures, swaps, and any other derivative contract relating to commodities that can be physically settled provided that they are traded on a regulated market, a MTF, or an OTF, except for wholesale energy products traded on an OTF that must be physically settled
(7) Options, futures, swaps, forwards and any other derivative contracts relating to commodities, that can be physically settled not otherwise mentioned in point (6) above and not being for commercial purposes, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments
(8) Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk
(9) Financial contracts for differences
(10) Options, futures, swaps, forward-rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to climatic variables, freight rates or inflation rates or other official economic statistics that must be settled in cash or may be settled in cash at the option of one of the parties other than by reason of default or other termination event, as well as any other derivative contracts relating to assets, rights, obligations, indices and measures not otherwise mentioned above, which have the characteristics of other derivative financial instruments, having regard to whether, inter alia, they are traded on a regulated market, OTF, or an MTF
The cornerstone of our policy is the individual approach to the needs and requirements of our clients. Our main objective is to provide each client with a full range of the most up-to-date investment products and services, by implementing the latest advances in the field of information technology. We act with professionalism, and have full knowledge and understanding of emerging markets as well as market conditions in order to satisfy the financial needs of our clients.
The execution of our obligations to clients helps to ensure our impeccable reputation. Our thorough monitoring and analysis of the markets allow us to efficiently prognosticate the economic and social shifts and to make the correct decisions for the future. We serve our clients conscientiously and promptly on the best terms and conditions. We constantly strive for self-improvement and innovation, looking for better ways and means to improve the performance and efficiency of the Company.
Investing in highly qualified personnel sets the foundation for success. That is why we are constantly enhancing our team of professionals, making ceaseless efforts to improve their knowledge and skills. We apply the theory of lifelong learning to give our staff every opportunity to improve and expand their professional knowledge.
We attract, develop and retain people with experience and attitude who respond to the challenges of a demanding environment and we ensure that our employees exercise professional judgment at all times.
Employee relationships are based on mutual understanding, trust, assistance and corporate solidarity. The exchange of professional knowledge and practical experience is encouraged between our staff members.